1.4 and later - No automatic (delayed) updates on Oreo, Pie or 10
- Device OS and version: Huawei w/ non-stock OmniROM 8.1.0 / 9
- F-Droid version (in the About screen): 1.4 / 1.5 / 1.6-alpha0
- F-Droid privileged extension version (if installed): Nope
What did you do? (clear steps if possible)
- Enabled update check every 12h (or even 1h)
- Download sliders to the right
- Disabled battery optimizations for F-Droid
- Kept F-Droid as open app
- Also went through multiple network changes (Wi-Fi<>mobile)
(sorry for not-English but as you know changing locale will trigger an update)
What did you expect to see?
- Index auto-updates every 12h (or even 1h)
What did you see instead?
- No index update since my last manual one (Oct. 19, 11:56am)
- No (obvious) errors in the logs
- I can un/install apps just fine
- I usually just OCD pull to refresh so I don't know if on stock ROM this was a thing.
- I have one Android 6.0.1 device that had updated, so this must be somehow specific to my setup.
- In the past changing the network would trigger update checks (rather annoyingly even)
I'll be careful to not "pull-to-refresh" by mistake, but I need some guidance on how to proceed.
To upload designs, you'll need to enable LFS and have an admin enable hashed storage. More information