explicitly disable HTTP redirects
- Device OS and version: ResurrectionRemix @ Android 7.1
- Device model/manufacturer: Xiaomi Mi4
- F-Droid version (in the About screen): 0.102.3
- F-Droid privileged extension version (if installed): -
What did you do? (clear steps if possible)
- Set up HTTP redirect (3xx) to another server for apk file from my repo
- Try to download/install app in F-Droid (the HEAD and GET request is appearing in the logs btw)
What did you expect to see?
I expected F-Droid to follow the redirect and download apk from that another location.
What did you see instead?
Error - "Parsing apk file failed!Maybe minSdk of apk is lower than current Sdk?Look into logcat for more specific warnings of Android's PackageParser"
To upload designs, you'll need to enable LFS and have an admin enable hashed storage. More information