Sprint App 1 due 06/13
First sprint for @djudju and @joelamouche on the app
We achieved a little bit more than half, which is not optimal given that we set out thinking we could have done more and wanted to include extra time as a buffer and to work with Alex.
things that went well:
- the split-up of work was very well, so that we did not experience any blockers and reviewing was quick.
things that could have gone better:
On one issue (#168), we didn't even start implementation and our discussion to reach a conclusion lasted an entire week. Our opinions on how to avoid these (sometimes frustrating discussions) and address these issues faster have not surfaced a solution.
- possible solution: Identify preliminary solutions and split the issue up into temporary solution-issue and discussion-issue.
On another issue (#187), too much time was spent, given that it was of rather low-priority. Learning: Before tackling an issue, it might make sense to set a time-limit after which one either decides whether to go on. If not, maybe save one's work into an MR and amrk it as WIP, or leave helpful descriptions/learnings on the issue itself.
- display start and end-time of an assessment in assessmentView
- Dashboard: design and build of view AssessmentItem component
- remap score to backend-range
- Error: the returned value is not a convertible string
- Handle two step transaction status: published, and confirmed
- Display whether an assessment requires the user to act
- Update assessments by listening to events