Welcome to the Official BrickTrac Wiki!
What is BrickTrac?
BrickTrac is a full-featured inventory management software for your LEGO collection or your LEGO store. It runs on your computer and manages every aspect of organizing your inventory. It also has ancillary features useful to any LEGO collector. It's suitable for people managing their kids' sets to million-part online stores using multiple marketplaces to builders needing to keep track of what they have.
Download Link: https://bricklanta.alwaysdata.net/BrickTrac%20Installer%20v37.exe
What can BrickTrac do for me?
- Easily add parts, minifigs, and sets to your inventory
- Keep track of individual item cost, and know how much actual cost is in a set, container, or order
- Part-out sets
- Part-in sets (rebuild sets from parts as easily as sorting them into containers)
- Keep a history of additions and moves
- Audit containers and sets to verify their contents
- Use custom conditions beyond just "New" and "Used"
- Back up your store
Provide Insights to your Collection
- Remember what containers your parts belong in
- Tell you if you have all the parts to create a new minifigure
- View charts and reports analyzing your collection, your costs, your profits, and your activity
- Automate Wanted Lists on BrickLink to help complete sets
- Compare set and part-out values of sets, minifigures, and part assemblies
- Help rebalance overflowing containers
Manage your Store
- Pick orders from BrickLink or BrickOwl
- Automate item pricing
- Calculate profit by order
- Automate public seller notes for items
- Manage supply inventory and costs
- Record tracking information for orders
- Set up automatic emails when shipping with USPS
What does BrickTrac require?
- Windows 10 or 11
- .NET 4.8 or higher
- SQL Server 16 or higher (BrickTrac will install)
- An internet connection
How much does BrickTrac cost?
BrickTrac has multiple tiers, but the core functionality will always be free:
- Free tier: Base inventory management
- Premium tier: Additional tools and analysis
- Cloud tier: Host BrickTrac in the cloud (Not available yet)
- Premium Sync: Add sync to premium to keep multiple marketplaces with a single inventory
How do I get support?
Visit the FARMSoft support Discord group at https://discord.gg/4PJ46B8PfR
Or create an issue ticket directly by emailing it to firstname.lastname@example.org