I've added a command to the admin bot to create a new user, even with registration disabled.
cargo test I also did this:
- Run conduit
env CONDUIT_CONFIG=./tests/test-config.toml cargo run --release
- run element web instance with docker
docker run -p 80:80 vectorim/element-web
- open localhost:80 and interact with server on http://localhost:6167
- create an admin user the normal way
- in admin chat I wrote @conduit:localhost: create-user tony
- logged in as user and sent message to admin
- checked I received the message
But I'm not very familiar with conduit code yet so please independently test and verify before approving anything.
I agree to release my code and all other changes of this MR under the Apache-2.0 license