Redirect pages which are duplicates of Help Center articles and/ or no longer relevant
With the launch of the Help Center there is duplicate / out of date content on adblockplus.org that should be removed. This ticket is to ensure those pages are identified and removed.
Note: The Help Center will not be translated in its first iteration, so there are certain articles/pages which appear in the Help Center that cannot be removed from adblockplus.org for legal reasons, as these articles need to be available in English, German and French e.g. how to disable Acceptable Ads.
- adblockplus.org sheet outlines the following:
- Pages that are legally required (and therefore need to be available in English, French and German).
- Pages that are returning an error / 404 page
- Pages that are out of date
- Pages that are no longer relevant
- Minimise the amount of duplicate content that appears in the Help Center and adblockplus.org so that content updates in multiple places is reduced.
- Remove redundant/ out of date information.
What to do
The following pages contain information that is out of date and/ or are duplicates of content in the Help article. These pages can, therefore, be redirected:
- https://adblockplus.org/adware (pending help.eyeo.com#13 (closed))