Create first-run page spec
We've been starting to implement the new first-run page design at https://gitlab.com/eyeo/adblockplus/adblockplusui/issues/62 which refers to an outdated merge request (see !76 (closed)) that contains a screenshot and a bit of text. Therefore I'd suggest to create a spec for the first-run page that includes the following updates from the existing spec:
- Add reference resolutions
- Add warnings (see filter lists reinitialized warning)
- Clarify behavior of adblockplus.org links: Currently, all external links should be opened in a new tab - including links to adblockplus.org - which is different from how links behave on adblockplus.org itself. What should be the case?
- Clarify button alignment: Should buttons in different columns always be next to each other?
- Clarify button sizes: Should buttons become larger or space between buttons become wider given that the column width varies?
- Fix hyperlink: The text "Turn off Acceptable Ads" should use a doclink that refers to https://adblockplus.org/acceptable-ads#optout (see #172 (closed))
- Hyperlink the text "strict criteria" using "acceptable_ads_criteria" doclink
- Provide SVG images and clean up their code
- Remove "install" button
- Remove language selector
- Reuse the store badges from the updates page
- Update copyright notice to replace the year with "2006-present" (see also ongoing discussion at trac#6641)
Furthermore, we may want to deviate even further from the content shown in the header and footer on adblockplus.org (see suggestion in #172 (closed)) while keeping its design. That way we could keep the installation flow consistent without having to include a bunch of website-related content in the extension that forces us to stay on top of any changes to the header or footer of adblockplus.org.