Old filter list is not replaced with the new one when updating ABB/Sbrowser.
Originating from Trac#3762
We currently have the issue that, if the user selects to only ever update Easylist via Wifi, that they will never receive an updated version of Easylist.
To bypass this, when a new version of the app is available, the user should be able to receive the most up to date easylist version from it, so that they can stay partially up-to-date and have larger Easylist issues fixed.
Currently the issue is, that the old filter list is not replaced with the new list when the app is updated.
- Samsung Galaxy S6
- Android Version 5.1.1
- ABP for SBrowser 1.0.1-20160304092800
How to reproduce
- Download and install the app
- Ensure that you have a sim card installed
- Select 'Configure automatic updates'
- Select 'On Wifi only'
- Disconnect the Wifi on the device and ensure that Cellular data is on
- Update the app to the version with the fixed filter list
Updating ABP does not replace the filter list when updating to the latest ABP version.
Updating the version via cellular data should also replace the old filter list.