This is a follow-up to issue 6017 in Trac.
The subscriptions the user can select are parsed from subscriptions.xml file. We need to update the file to the latest version and make sure that the format of the xml can be handled by the parser.
What to change
Update subscriptions.xml to the latest version
Hint for testers
This can be tested by checking whether the list of available filter lists is the same as in our official subscription.xml
Please make sure to also test for data migration:
- If the removed filter lists aren't subscribed to, they're supposed to be removed from the subscription list in ABP.
- If the removed filter lists are subscribed to, they're supposed to stay in the subscription list in ABP and marked as active.
Some discussion also happened in !2 (closed). In short:
- The old subscriptions.xml is replaced with a new one.
- Actual filter list differences between versions 1.1.6 and 1.2.0 are:
-Anti-ad blocking messages -Malware domains +Tiếng Việt +polski +português +español +বাংলা, ગુજરાતી, भारतीय, ਪੰਜਾਬੀ
- If a user was subscribed to a filter list that gets removed in 1.2.0, they should still stay subscribed to it.