Update adblockplusui dependency to cb2f5cd and adblockpluscore dependency to d3f6b1b
We'd like to update the adblockplusui dependency to include the recent user interface work - including the "day 1" notification - in time for the upcoming 3.7 release. To do that we will need to also update the adblockpluscore dependency and make some corresponding changes.
What to change
- Update adblockplusui dependency to
hg:42f63b4d9186 git:cb2f5cd(changes imported)
- Update adblockpluscore dependency to
hg:43c5f74ef7ca git:d3f6b1b(changes imported - note some are duplicated due to merge)
- Listen for filterNotifier
loadevent throughout (see integration notes of adblockpluscore#53)
- Update these font file mappings in metadata.chrome.
- Update these polyfills, file mappings and optional permissions.
- Add these polyfills.
- Add these translatable strings.
- Add these day1 file mappings, import + call the day1 function for new users and make the related day1 changes.
- Add a file mapping for abp-full-logo.svg.
- Move messageResponder.js from adblockplusui into adblockpluschrome/lib/messageResponder.js and update require paths.
- Remove the
brotlias a dependency to
README.mdand update the build pipeline accordingly
bocked_totalpreference is updated to show day 1 notification
Hints for testers
Take care to test the individual adblockplusui and adblockpluscore issues, see the "changes imported" links above for those. Note some of the core issues listed will have already been tested and released previously.