ABP 3.8 on Microsoft Edge behaves unexpectedly
- OS: Windows 10 V.1909 Build 18363.657
- Browser: Microsoft Edge Version 80.0.361.54 (Official build) (64-bit)
- ABP 3.8
How to reproduce
- Go to ABP options page, "Advanced" tab
- Click on "UPDATE ALL FILTER LISTS"
- Try to manually update a single filter list
- Go to "general" tab
- Try to check/uncheck "Allow Acceptable Ads", "Block additional tracking " and/or "Block social media icons tracking" boxs ...
- After 2) "UPDATE ALL FILTER LISTS" button does not work
- After 3) Single filter list update button does not work
- After 5) Checkboxes on General tab don't work
- Issue started after updating from ABP 3.7 to ABP 3.8
- Issues does not seem to be reproducible for everyone
- Check screenshots of collected errors with ABP everytime I reproduce the issue