Custom filters editing issue on old versions of Chrome and Opera
On Chrome versions 49 (minimum supported) & 50 and Opera versions 36 (minimum supported) & 37, pressing enter while editing a custom filter does not save the changes, but instead inserts a new line.
- Latest ABP development build
- Chrome v.49 & v.50 (works from v.51 on) and Opera v.36 & v.37 (works from v.38 on) only
- Works as expected in old and new versions of Firefox and Edge.
Steps to reproduce
- Get Chrome 49/50 or Opera 36/37 with the latest ABP development build
- Open the Options page and navigate to the Advanced tab
- Add any filter to the Custom filters table
- Edit the filter and press enter
- Observe: instead of a filter being saved, a new line is inserted
Pressing 'enter' key while editing a custom filter should save that filter.