DevTools panel search filtering behavior broken
- Windows 10 Pro, Version 10.0.17763 Build 17763
- Google Chrome Version 74.0.3729.169 (Official Build) (64-bit)
- Adblock Plus development build 22.214.171.1240
Steps to reproduce
- Go to https://edition.cnn.com/europe/live-news/theresa-may-resignation-announcement-0524-gbr-intl/index.html
- Open DevTools page and go to ABP panel
- Reload page and hit ctrl-F to open the "Find" field at the bottom
- Search for any request, "google", "outbrain", "doubleclick" etc.
Requests are not filtered properly, sometimes only whitelisted ones appear, sometimes only blocked.
Requests should be filtered normally, depending on user selection of the drop down menu (all, blocked, whitelisted).
Originally reported as trac#7474.
Hints for testers
The same underlying issue also caused the styles of the request URL links (incl. rewritten ones) to deviate from what's in the spec.