Custom filter table: filter alerts are not re-validated on edit
Reproduction & observed behaviour
- Add a filter that triggers a warning alert in the custom filters table (for example:
- Observe the alert icon that is appended to the row
- Edit the filter so that it is now correct and should not trigger a warning alert anymore (for example:
- → Observe that the warning alert does not disappear, unless the options page is reloaded
- Add a correct filter that does not trigger any warning alerts to the custom filters table (for example
- Edit the filter so that it is now incorrect and should trigger a warning alert (for example
- → Observe that the warning alert in the row does not appear until the options page is reloaded.
Filters should be re-evaluated when changes are applied after editing. If a filter without warnings is edited in a way that is now incorrect, the alert icon should display in the row immediately after editing the filter. And vice versa- If an filter with a warning alert is corrected so that the warning is not applicable anymore, the alert should be removed immediately after the filter is edited.