- It doesn't mention the optional comment that can be added to an issue report.
- It doesn't mention that we also include the type of issue report (i.e. false positive or false negative) that the user selects at the beginning of the issue reporter.
- It refers to the screenshot as being optional which it isn't. It used to be optional in the legacy issue reporter.
What to do
Adblock Plus allows you to send issue reports that will be temporarily stored on the AdblockPlus.org website. These reports contain information required to investigate the issue including the Adblock Plus version, browser version, address of the web page where the problem is visible, blockable items on the web page, matching filters, active subscriptions, type of issue report (i.e. false positive or false negative), and a screenshot of the issue (it is possible to remove particularly sensitive sections of the page before the report is sent). Parameter values are removed from all transmitted addresses to avoid unintentionally leaking private information.
You can voluntarily:
- Provide your email address in order for us to request more information from you or to update you on the issue.
- Include an optional comment about the issue.
- Content and legal draft necessary text updates
- Translate finalised text