Issue Reporter: Missing data - configuration options, active extensions details
As a filter list author (internal or external) reviewing the submitted issue reports, I need information on the user's configuration details, filters applied and other extensions included in the issue report so that I can better troubleshoot issues.
(Note: these were available in the old issue report)
- Configuration options
Ad blocking enabled?
- Cookie behavior
Element collapsing enabled? Filter list auto-updates enabled?
Object tabs enabled?
- Private browsing
- Warnings and errors (to be resolved by #155)
- Source line
- Active extensions and Plug-Ins (as opt-in)
- Platform build ID (e.g. 20170509074737)
The ones that are crossed out only apply to the legacy version of the extension due to differing sets of features.
What to change
Update the issue report according to:
- Define text for opt-in feature - @lisabielik
- Update specs eyeo/specs/spec!188 - @jeenlow / @ThomasGreiner
- Translate text for feature - @amazurek @Shikitita
- Legal LGTM - @Zarillo
- Add optional permissions to metadata.chrome:
- Import adblockplusui/proxy.html.
- Add asynchronous browser API to polyfill.js:
Hints for testers