disabled DONE button in the final step of the issue reporter
On the last page of the ABP issue reporter there is a DONE button presented that is in disabled state and there seems to be no apparent set of actions to make it clickable.
- open the bubble UI and select 'report an issue' (located in the lower-left)
- on step 1 (select issue), select either of the two options and click 'continue'
- on step 2 (mark issue) simply click 'continue'
- in step 3 (details) either enter an email or mark to send it anon (doesn't really matter) and click 'send report'
- on the final (done) step, there is a link to the report that was just created, with a 'DONE' button in the lower right.
The DONE button on the last step of reporting an issue is in disabled state and there is no way of making it clickable.
The button to be labelled
CLOSE, and should be active. Clicking on the button will close the tab. As specified: https://gitlab.com/eyeo/specs/spec/blob/master/spec/abp/issue-reporter.md#report-sent