Duplicate "add" string
We have lately introduced a new duplicate string in the UI.
We already have similar string in composer and already translated into multiple languages.
- Move this string from common.json to popup.json and rename the stringID not to conflict with the one from composer.json
- In this case we actually don't need any string in the common.json, because we can't anticipate context of any string there.
- Move existing translations from composer.json to the common.json and use that "common" string instead.
- We will have common strings, but we will not be able to provide contextual translations for them.
Word "Add" in the context of popup.json applies to the single filter, but in the context of composer.json possibly to the multiple filters.
- Align with the C&T team, to understand if contextual pluralization of current string is the issue.
- Decide if we would like to keep common.json and what strings can we have there, how to decide on the context? Are we overthinking ?
What to do
Move "add" string translations from the
common.json and remove "add" source string from the