#everyonecancontribute Kaeffchen | #11 - 2020-07-29
- Hello @theFeu :-)
- Google form for invites: https://forms.gle/LiK1ANVbfNSt89hW9
- Idea about a monthly English coffee chat
Interesting articles, best practices, etc. for everyone to read and learn async:
- Matrix Builds in GitLab CI/CD 13.3
- gitlab-triage: A native GitLab feature
- The Anatomy of a file name
- What will listeners leave with from your talk
- Why GitLab chose VueJS
- Get better container security: 4 real-world examples
- Payload transformation ideas for GitLab alerts
The main theme for this week is: Logs and Monitoring
@solidnerd: Let's try Vector:
- Events and processing
- Existing solutions
- Vector in depth
- Vector Docs
- Event Stream Pipelines with Sensu Go
- Grafana Loki Log Labels
- Vector developers help
- Vector Label Key-Value
- Docker Context to connect to remote (SSH) docker instances
- @m4r10k / @rauschbit: Debug stories with CoreDNS (better after @m4r10k's vacation)
- @solidnerd: Getting Ideas How to Troubleshoot a Problem.
@konstantinpae: I've stumbled across an interesting "problem" last week, which is not directly C++ related but a more general DevSecOps issue.
- Discussion: Malicious Pipelines (example). How would you mitigate an "attack" from within based on the example.
- @dnsmichi: Migrate data from InfluxDB to Prometheus - use cases and tools?
Feature requests we often bump into:
- Real-time editing of issue and merge request description
- Move the Three Pillars of Observability (+Alerting) to Core