[maven-release-plugin] copy for tag v3.6.0-RC2
Entgra IoT Server 3.6.0
Entgra IoT Server is the successor of WSO2 IoT server and includes the capability to manage mobile devices(MDM), manage applications(MAM) and IoT devices in a single environment. It provides best of breed technologies for device manufacturers to develop connected smart products as well as anyone looking for a well established EMM solution to manage devices in their organizations. Entgra IoTs 3.6.0 pays special focus to Kiosk devices and many other EMM improvements.
What's new in Entgra IoTs 3.6.0
- Ability to add operations to groups/lists of devices
- Install certificates in iOS and Android devices
- Ability to add third-party applications as VPN providers for Android devices (Always on VPN)
- Ability to measure data usage in Android Devices
- Ability to configure third-party applications remotely in Android Devices
- New Restrictions for Android Devices in Device Owner Mode
- Disallow set wallpaper
- Disallow Bluetooth
- Disallow Bluetooth sharing
- Disallow data roaming
- Disallow set user icon
- Disallow remote management profile
- Disallow remove user
- Disallow autofill
- Improvements to Android Kiosk Mode
- Support for iOS Kiosk Mode
- New API to install/remove external profiles on Apple devices.
- New API to permanently delete devices
- New API to query devices based on device properties
- New API to notifiy agents that a server upgrade has taken place
- Multiple bug fixes and improvements in UI and APIs
Documentations: Entgra IoT Server Documentation
The known set of issues this version can be found here
Engaging with Community Mailing Lists
Join our mailing list and correspondence with the developers directly.
Developer list: [email protected] | Browse Mail Archive
Reporting Issues: Product-IoT GitLab issues
We encourage you to report issues, documentation faults and feature requests regarding Entgra IoT Server through Entgra IoT Product-IoT GitLab issues
We encourage you to use stackoverflow for IoT and EMM issues to engage with developers as well as other users.
For more information about Entgra IoT Server, please see https://entgra.io or contact us.
Thank you for your interest in Entgra IoT Server.
The Entgra IoT Server Team