please migrate to the new Fedora translation platform
Hello, the Fedora project migrates its translation platform to Weblate .
This tool directly interact with your git repository, and requires us to know:
- [mandatory] which branch is your development branch?
- [mandatory] have you merged latest translation from Zanata and locked the project?
- [info] Weblate will handle updates when pot file changes, don't edit po files for this 
- [optional] what is the license of translation? (please use a code from https://spdx.org/licenses/)
- [optional] do you have any announcement/warning you would like to display to the translators? (it will be displayed in Weblate)
- [optional] do you need us to activate any specific checks? (this is a setting per component )
- [optional] do you need us to automatically detect new translation files? (typical usecase: website translation with one translation file per page)
- For github and gitlab hosted projects, Weblate open pull request. For other git hosting, you'll have to add a key to allow commits.
- In Weblate's vocable, one project is a group of component. Each component is a translation file. You can have many projects or many components or both.
- You can change your mind over time, just reach email@example.com
 https://communityblog.fedoraproject.org/fedora-localization-platform-migrates-to-weblate/  https://docs.weblate.org/en/latest/admin/continuous.html#avoiding-merge-conflicts  https://docs.weblate.org/en/latest/user/checks.html#translation-checks