Optimize JPEG folder analyzing process for big Folders
Hi, in #126 (closed) was investigated that if JPEGS are found in the folder for analysis purpose it will be copied to tmp folder (set in php.ini or default one). The issue is that:
- Folder could be huge (e.g. 20 Gb).
- All files will be copied independent of if file contains geotaging data or not.
- Time limit will stop operation and no Photos will be shown.
- Make it clear how to configure temp folder for this app (I have no free 20Gb ram).
- Investigate more efficient way of JPEGS analyzing without coping whole folder to tmp directory.