exhale Wiki :: Home
The exhale Wiki is a collection of further information on the exhale application and library which is not included in the README.md file provided with the exhale software distribution. It comprises the following sub-pages:
- ExhaleEncAPI* exhaleCreate( )
- unsigned exhaleInitEncoder( )
- unsigned exhaleEncodeLookahead( )
- unsigned exhaleEncodeFrame( )
- unsigned exhaleDelete( )
- Can the exhale application write or copy metadata to an encoded file?
- How does the bit-rate mode of the exhale application or library work?
- How do I configure foobar2000 for on-the-fly resampling with exhale?
- I get corrupted files when encoding using exhale via foobar2000. Why?
- I compiled exhale into a DLL. How can I use it in my own applications?
- Why is the exhale encoder so slow? Is there a switch for fast encoding?
- Can I configure the exhale encoder to use a custom audio bandwidth?
3. Further External Online Resources