Create new image styles
As a follow up to issue #32 (closed), we need to create new image styles that use the Focal Point scale and crop effect.
- Create new image styles that use the Focal Point scale and crop effect, naming them Focal Point and the pixel dimensions (TBD: exact dimensions and how many we need).
- Update the image styles used for the responsive images Narrow and Wide.
- Create new responsive image styles Tall and Short and set images and sizes (for portrait images).
- Remove all the max image styles that we inherited from Drupal standard install profile.
- For each content type change the image widget to the Focal Point Image on the form display.
- For People change the form display as above and also the display.
- For Resource change the form display as above and also the display for the video field.