A Attiny85 vibrating cat toy that runs random vibration sequences and sleeps various amounts of time in between.
Uses a Attiny85 (Digistump) controller with a 3.7v battery, motor and push button The Attiny controlls the play and sleep cycles of the motor as well as the battery state. Since a 3.7v LiPo (260 mhA) is used we want to use a little as possible battery power and need to check the battery voltage during every step to prevent deep discharge
- All unecessary features/pins will be switched off to preserve energy
- The Attiny clock speed will be set to its lowest to save energy/work with 3.7v
- Watchdog and PowerDown sleep will be activated for even lower power consumption
- Every 8 sec (longest period possible) or on button press the Attiny will wake and check for state changes
- The push button is used to switch the toy on and off.
- The toy will be fully enclosed, therefore feedback to the user will be provided via the vibrating motor
Wireing diagram can be found in doc folder, as well as assembly pictures and stl files for 3D printing the case. https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:4104440
- Tactile push button
- 10k Resistor
- 3.7V LiPo
- small Motor
- wheight for motor