ATOM one Firmware Updates
The latest version is v1.2.15, it was released on 15.10.2020.
Note: If you are using an older device with a firmware below v1.2.5 please have a look at the optional (but recommended) Bootloader Update below.
You can view the latest changelog here. It is also part of every firmware release.
The user manuals are part of every firmware release. If you want to download them separately use the following links:
- ATOM one Operational Manual - The Operational Manual contains information on the specifications, setup and general usage of the camera.
- ATOM one Reference Manual - The Reference Manual contains detailed information on the usage of the device. It contains a complete description of the API used to control all camera functions.
Note on Performance and Baudrate for pre v1.1.5 devices
Since release v1.1.5 we have greatly increased the speed of the camera. This means it boots a lot faster (~3s instead of 20s) and reacts faster to commands. It also allowed us to increase the default baudrate from 57600 baud to 115200 baud. This means if you update form a pre v1.1.5 firmware to v1.1.5 or newer using the GUI, the GUI is not able to automatically reconnect to the device. Simply close and restart the GUI after the update to reconnect with the camera.
Please note that the below mentioned Bootloader update is not needed to increase the performance of the camera during normal operation, it only increases the update speed.
First optional Bootloader Update v1.0.0 for pre v1.1.5 Devices
As of Version v1.1.5 we have updated the bootloader (the part of the device software that is responsible for performing firmware updates). The new bootloader is faster than the old one and approximately halves the time needed to perform a firmware update.
The update should be performed on all devices which were shipped before 10.11.2017 (which means their firmware is v1.1.4 or older). Applying the update to an already up to date device does no harm, but is unnecessary.
This update is outdated, see the second bootloader update below!
Second optional Bootloader Update v1.1.1 for pre v1.2.5 Devices
In Version v1.2.5 we have rolled out another update for the bootloader. This update fixes a rare bug which could cause the flash memory in the camera to get corrupted on power down. This would make the device unusable. To fully secure the device against this issue both the bootloader and the firmware have to be updated.
All devices which are shipped after 04.10.2018 already have the new bootloader v1.1.1 installed and do not require this update. This update also includes all the changes from the first bootloader update.
The following package includes a windows batch script and instructions on how to perform the update, it was updated on 12.12.2019. It will update the camera to firmware v1.2.13. Afterwards you can install any newer firmware via the GUI to get to the latest version.
- v1.2.14 - 04.08.2020: Download
- v1.2.13 - 12.12.2019: Download
- v1.2.12 - 13.08.2019: Download
- v1.2.11 - 10.07.2019: Download
- v1.2.10 - 03.06.2019: Download
- v1.2.9 - 23.05.2019: Download
- v1.2.8 - 24.04.2019: Download
- v1.2.7 - 11.03.2019: Download
- v1.2.6 - 19.11.2018: Download
- v1.2.5 - 04.10.2018: Download
- v1.2.4 - 02.10.2018: Download
- v1.2.3 - 26.09.2018: Download
- v1.2.2 - Public Release was skipped: Download
- v1.2.1 - 08.05.2018: Download
- v1.2.0 - 26.03.2018: Download
- v1.1.6 - 24.11.2017: Download
- v1.1.5 - 10.11.2017: Download
- v1.1.4 - 04.10.2017: Download