Add search filter URLs behind activity badges in highlight detail view; making similar highlights more discoverable in the multiverse
Problem to solve
When viewing a highlight detail, I'd like to be able to click on the activity badges, and get a filtered overview of all activity in my network.
Who will use this feature? If known, include any of the following: types of users (e.g. DevRel), personas, roles.
- Niclas, DevOps Engineer
- Priyanka, General Manager
- Valerie, Content Editor
- Rachel, Meetup organizer
- Dan, Podcast Host
- Fatima, Developer Evangelist
- Brendan, Keynote Speaker
- Abubakar, Mentor
- Melissa, Marketing Leader
- John, DevRel Manager
User experience goal
What is the single user experience workflow this problem addresses?
Using activity badges as search filters everywhere.
Include use cases, benefits, goals, or any other details that will help understand the problem better.
- https://www.polywork.com/multiverse?badges%5B%5D=Writer but for activities, not the high level badges themselves.
The suggested activities lead to
edit > create a new highlight. Would be amazing to also have them in the filter dropdown, as well as accessible as directly filter.
Multiverse activity filters
Can look like this then.
Dedicated feed filter
Similar to blog post platforms, and GitLab issue labels as search filters.
- More discoverable content from clicking on a single activity share on Twitter
- Navigation route into the multiverse with an indirect CTA (click the activity badge and get more results from a search)
- More engagement and followers from e.g. learning about users who also write blog posts
These are @dnsmichi's devices in a template to easier select them.
Macbook Pro, macOS Monterey
iPhone 11 Pro
- iOS 15.x
- iPad OS 15.x