Connects objects positions with the straight line segments.
Interlink generator operating principle is based on Gabriel graph. It finds the most optimal closest connections between nodes, and, more important, works in a way so no connections are crossing.
- Iterations: limits the number of passes Interlink takes to link the nodes. If no nodes could be connected in a pass it performs a loop exit, so using excessive values does not affect performance.
- Max Links: limits the maximum number of line connections each node can have. For example, if you want to use only X and T crossroads in a road system made from this spline you should set Max Links to 4 - this will create no more than 4 links per each node.
- Within Tile: enabling this will disregard margin objects (the ones that are placed on tile Margins, out of the active zone), and will link the nodes that are placed only within terrain.
- Clamp (available when Within Tile feature is off): cuts the interlinked lines as they are connected to nodes out of the terrain:
- Off: feature disasbled
- Full: cuts the area within tile Margins
- Active: cuts the area within Active terrain tile.