For each of the input objects - puts it into any of the layers output.
The object could be put into only one output - or none, if no conditions for this object match. So the the number of input objects >= sum of the objects in all the layers outputs.
Match: the type object is sorted into output layers when it's conditions (see below) are met:
- Random: if two or more layers conditions are met for the object, the object is put to any of the suitable layers at random.
- Layered: if two or more layers conditions are met for the object, the object is put to the most top suitable layer.
Seed: value to initialize random for the Random Match.
Probability: in Random Match mode the layers to put object are selected at random using their Probability value. The more the probability - the more the chances that object will be here.
Note that if the layer conditions (see below) are not met for the object it won't be added to it's output no matter how high the probability is.
Conditions: if enabled, will put the object to this layer only if the conditions are met.
Splitting scattered objects according to their height: if object's height is within 0-125 it is output as a fir-tree, if it's height is within 120-200 it is output as a stone. If the object's height is 120-125 it could be output as a tree or a stone at random.
Note the Floor node to set actual height to objects.
- Height Condition: the object's height range, in world units
- Rotation Condition: the object's rotation along Y axis (vertical), in degrees (0-360)
- Scale Condition: object's average size (3 axis / 3).
If no conditions are met for the object, it won't be included in any of the output layers.
If the conditions range is disabled, the object is considered to met this range conditions. Think of disabled conditions like of the range from -infinity to +infinity.