Places objects at input positions.
Objects Output can output a single prefab, as well as different prefab from the list at random. The mode is switched by enabling/disabling Multi-Prefab toggle in Properties.
- Object prefab slot (Multi-Prefab disabled): the prefab that will be used as an object.
- Object prefab layers (Multi-Prefab enabled): different prefabs that should be used at random.
Use Pool: uses the objects pool instead of removing and instantiating all objects again on tile coordinate change (when player walked away to the new area).
Disable the objects pool if you are changing the objects instantiated by MM. Otherwise the changed object will be virtually "placed" in other locations (since that tile will be used in other locations).
As Clones: when disabled, will instantiate prefab in editor, the same way it was dragged to scene by hand. When disabled, will create object with suffix (Clone) the way it's usually done with scripts. In playmode objects are always instantiated as clones.
Multi-Prefab: toggles between single output or several objects (each will be selected at random).
Biome Blend: defines the way objects placed on biome transition.
- Relative Height: places the object on the ground level. Useful when creating a graph without a Floor. For custom objects height placement it's recommended to use Floor node instead.
- Object Height: takes into account an object height that was set via Adjust or other node.
- Use Rotation: uses object rotation that was set via Adjust or other node.
- Terrain Normal: forces the object to be rotated along the terrain surface so that it's Y axis looks along the terrain normal vector.
- Rotate Y only: rotates object along it's Y axis only.
- Regards Prefab Rotation: will apply additional rotation stored in prefab. So if prefab has rotation 90 degrees Z axis (most common cases for 3DS Max objects) will rotate it properly when applying to terrain.
- Use Scale: uses object scale that was set via Adjust or other node.
- Scale Y only: scales object along the Y axis only.
- Regards Prefab Scale: will apply additional scale stored in prefab. So if prefab has a scale 10, and scale 2 set via Adjust node, it will have a resulting scale 20.