Extremely Slow Performance when doing more than 2 levels of recursive spread
Steps to reproduce:
- Create a system where multiple spreads are chained together Ex: http://screens.gskinner.com/shawn/2020-09-21_01-37-47.png
- Editor performance slows to a crawl
- Map Magic Object stops updating when nodes are changed
- When removing the 3rd grouping from the graph they persist.
The use case we are going for here is,
- Tree (cube) is surrounded by other trees
- Each tree is surrounded by bushes (cylinder)
- Each bush is surrounded by some smaller bushes (cylinder)
As soon as you go to step 3, everything just kinda craps the bed.