list of mails in folder moves when Undo button appears / disappears
When one deletes a mail in Dekko2 (0.1.8-21b84) from the list of the current mail folder, the list gets moved down to show a green Undo button for a few seconds, and then the list is moved up again, when this button goes away. The disadvantage/danger of this down/up movement is, that sometimes one hits the wrong mail when selecting the next mail to read or to delete.
The list should not move on the screen.
The list moves down and up.
Steps to Reproduce
- Start Dekko2
- Select any folder which has mails
- Delete one mail by sliding left and mark red button
- Dekko version used: 0.1.8-21b84
- Desktop environment (e.g Unity7, Unity8, GNOME):
- Operating System and version: 16.04 OTA-5