Now wetspone timings are disabled by default due a error in Spigot.
Fixed a silent error on SpigotChatListener. Added Multiverse-Core warning. Fixed method setFlying on SpigotPlayer. Timings are now off by default.
Dependencies update. Now WSPluginManager has ConcurrentHashMaps and ConcurrentHashSets. This gives more stability.
Added command /wetSpongeCmd in Spigot. This command allows to execute WetSponge commands. Example: /wetSponge subgr join. This command is ideal for plugins that required registered commands, like CommandNPC or ChestCommand.
PaperSpigot support! Fixed a bug in the method "getVehicle" in SpigotEntity. Added methods getSaddle and setSaddle to WSAbstractHorse. Added methods addLoreLine and clearLore to WSItemStack. Better ModifiedMultiInventories. Added method copyFile into FileUtils.
Fixed ClassNotFound exception in SpigotSPacketUseEntity. Fixed method getMapColors in SpigotWorld. Now it has a logger!
Fixed an error in saveWorld method.
Added Modified Multiinventoies. This child of the class PlayerMultiInventory and GlobalMultiInventory allows to create inventories with a custom slot index!
The plugin loader has been also improved!
We also fixed a small bug in the chat listener. This bug prevented players from receiving other players' messages.
Fixed several bugs and errors in the map system. (Spigot version only.)
Added chunk check on SpigotWorld.
Added entity WSFallingBlock.
Fixed a initializacion error in WSRunCommandAction. Fixed some bugs in the map system. Fixed a bug in SpigotEntityDamageListener.
Added Packet WSSPacketServerInfo. Better task system. Now they show the corrent content in timings. Added PlaceholderAPI hook.
Fixed a bug in the ramified command.
- Added event WSChatEvent.
- New error system. Now errors will be uploaded to a paste-service, making it easier to send error logging to other people.
- New error system! Now errors will be saved in the folder WetSpongeErrors. Please use these logs if you want to report an error!
- Added the hook API. This allows to use base plugin APIs. Currently the only supported plugin is Vault (Economy only).
- Better base plugin system. Now you can get general data.
- Added event WSBlockModifyEvent.
- Now you can edit fluids, doors, repeaters and redstone wires.
- Fixed a potential bug that prevented blocks from correctly update.
- Added entity WSFireball.
- Better methods for WSWorld.
- Better Event Manager. Now only unregisters the given listener.
- Antiflicker for our Scoreboard system.
1.1 - Added 2 new APIs! - The WorldBorder API allows to fully edit the WorldBorder of a World. - The map API: this new powerful API allows devs to edit maps just like it was an image! -Now the BossBar API works on old versions of Minecraft (1.8). -Better world system. Now can force chunks to save. -Better event manager. This should fix some bugs. -Other little bugs fixed.
We consider that WetSponge is ready for its oficial launch. So here it is!
- Added some method to WSWorld, allowing to forcefully unload all chunks in a world.
- Added the option to force CommandSources to execute commands.
- Some bugfixes for the oficial release.