- New skin API. Now you can upload skins into Minecraft.net using the website https://mineskin.org and use it in skins, heads...
- Added method getEntitiSize into WSEntity.
- Added new packets: WSSPlayerListItem and WSSPacketEntityEquipment.
- Added new entities: Husk, Stray and Shulker.
- Fixed some bugs on the packet system.
- Fixed a major bug that crashes the sertver when a chunk is generated.
- Now materials have the methods equals and hashCode.
- Better logger API. Now WetSponge plugins can send errors and debug messages. Debug messages will only appear if the node 'debug' is enabled in the file wetSpongeConfig.yml.
- Added support for dolphins and parrots.
- Fixed a bug that caused an error to appear when a NBTTagCompound was being deserialized.
- Fixed a bug that created a StackTraceError when a block was being updated.
- Added Minecraft 1.13 support. This is still VERY UNSTABLE. Bug reports are welcome!
- Material API has been reworked. This is the biggest change on this version. Plugins that use the old material API must update! This new API works using interfaces and an implementation on every type of server, allowing a better compatibility.
- WetSponge timings has been removed. We want to create our own timings system. The old one wasn't allowing WetSponge for 1.13 to run.
- Changed to a modular system to make it easier to implement new server versions.
- WSBlockRay API - Raycast to get blocks in a direction (player, entity or location).
- Changed WetSponge license from Apache to MIT.
- Sponge is back in town, fixed the problem with the latest version.
- New getPermissions method, so you can get all the permissions a player has.
- Small bugfixing.
- Improvements on Minecraft 1.13 support. Waiting for Spigot 1.13 to release its version to finish things up
- 1.13 support has been started. This will take us a while!
- MCP has been updated.
- New NBTTag API. Developers can write and read NBTTags on item stacks, entities and tile entities easily.
- Added javadocs for WSPlugin, WSBasePluginm WSWorldBorder, WSTranslatable and WSTranslation.
- Bugfix on CommandSource.
Now wetspone timings are disabled by default due a error in Spigot.
Fixed a silent error on SpigotChatListener. Added Multiverse-Core warning. Fixed method setFlying on SpigotPlayer. Timings are now off by default.
Dependencies update. Now WSPluginManager has ConcurrentHashMaps and ConcurrentHashSets. This gives more stability.
Added command /wetSpongeCmd in Spigot. This command allows to execute WetSponge commands. Example: /wetSponge subgr join. This command is ideal for plugins that required registered commands, like CommandNPC or ChestCommand.
PaperSpigot support! Fixed a bug in the method "getVehicle" in SpigotEntity. Added methods getSaddle and setSaddle to WSAbstractHorse. Added methods addLoreLine and clearLore to WSItemStack. Better ModifiedMultiInventories. Added method copyFile into FileUtils.
Fixed ClassNotFound exception in SpigotSPacketUseEntity. Fixed method getMapColors in SpigotWorld. Now it has a logger!
Fixed an error in saveWorld method.
Added Modified Multiinventoies. This child of the class PlayerMultiInventory and GlobalMultiInventory allows to create inventories with a custom slot index!
The plugin loader has been also improved!
We also fixed a small bug in the chat listener. This bug prevented players from receiving other players' messages.
Fixed several bugs and errors in the map system. (Spigot version only.)
Added chunk check on SpigotWorld.
Added entity WSFallingBlock.
Fixed a initializacion error in WSRunCommandAction. Fixed some bugs in the map system. Fixed a bug in SpigotEntityDamageListener.