Fixed a bug on the timings message. Fixed a severe bug found in the itemstack durability system.
Fixed an error on the spigot tabulator system. Fixed an error on SpigotTeam. Fixed some timings messages.
- NPC system has been improved. Now it uses WSHumans instead of WSPlayers.
- Packet WSSPacketUseBed added.
- Hastebin paste has been fixed.
- New timings system. Now you can use the command /wetsponge timings to control the consume of WetSponge plugins. This new system doesn't depend from Aikar timings.
- Added method setCustomName to WSSPacketEntityMetadata.
- Added methods setClimbing and isClimbing to WSSpider.
- Added method getFallDistance and setFallDistance to WSEntity.
- PlaceholderAPI parser should work better now.
- Fixed some bugs on the packet updater system for Minecraft 1.13 and Minecraft 1.8.
This update fixes some errors that appeared in old versions of minecraft. It also changes some internal ItemStacks' methods.
- New skin API. Now you can upload skins into Minecraft.net using the website https://mineskin.org and use it in skins, heads...
- Added method getEntitiSize into WSEntity.
- Added new packets: WSSPlayerListItem and WSSPacketEntityEquipment.
- Added new entities: Husk, Stray and Shulker.
- Fixed some bugs on the packet system.
- Fixed a major bug that crashes the sertver when a chunk is generated.
- Now materials have the methods equals and hashCode.
- Better logger API. Now WetSponge plugins can send errors and debug messages. Debug messages will only appear if the node 'debug' is enabled in the file wetSpongeConfig.yml.
- Added support for dolphins and parrots.
- Fixed a bug that caused an error to appear when a NBTTagCompound was being deserialized.
- Fixed a bug that created a StackTraceError when a block was being updated.
- Added Minecraft 1.13 support. This is still VERY UNSTABLE. Bug reports are welcome!
- Material API has been reworked. This is the biggest change on this version. Plugins that use the old material API must update! This new API works using interfaces and an implementation on every type of server, allowing a better compatibility.
- WetSponge timings has been removed. We want to create our own timings system. The old one wasn't allowing WetSponge for 1.13 to run.
- Changed to a modular system to make it easier to implement new server versions.
- WSBlockRay API - Raycast to get blocks in a direction (player, entity or location).
- Changed WetSponge license from Apache to MIT.
- Sponge is back in town, fixed the problem with the latest version.
- New getPermissions method, so you can get all the permissions a player has.
- Small bugfixing.
- Improvements on Minecraft 1.13 support. Waiting for Spigot 1.13 to release its version to finish things up
- 1.13 support has been started. This will take us a while!
- MCP has been updated.
- New NBTTag API. Developers can write and read NBTTags on item stacks, entities and tile entities easily.
- Added javadocs for WSPlugin, WSBasePluginm WSWorldBorder, WSTranslatable and WSTranslation.
- Bugfix on CommandSource.
Now wetspone timings are disabled by default due a error in Spigot.
Fixed a silent error on SpigotChatListener. Added Multiverse-Core warning. Fixed method setFlying on SpigotPlayer. Timings are now off by default.
Dependencies update. Now WSPluginManager has ConcurrentHashMaps and ConcurrentHashSets. This gives more stability.
Added command /wetSpongeCmd in Spigot. This command allows to execute WetSponge commands. Example: /wetSponge subgr join. This command is ideal for plugins that required registered commands, like CommandNPC or ChestCommand.
PaperSpigot support! Fixed a bug in the method "getVehicle" in SpigotEntity. Added methods getSaddle and setSaddle to WSAbstractHorse. Added methods addLoreLine and clearLore to WSItemStack. Better ModifiedMultiInventories. Added method copyFile into FileUtils.
Fixed ClassNotFound exception in SpigotSPacketUseEntity. Fixed method getMapColors in SpigotWorld. Now it has a logger!