Tags give the ability to mark specific points in history as being important
v0.2a0 The sorting releaseRelease v0.2a0
- sort-method for AugmentedTree and AugmentedTreeSelection
- augmentedtree.MappingTreeItem now supports accessing items using their key name as attribute.
- MappingTreeItem now supports copy.copy and copy.deepcopy and have equally named method copy and deepcopy.
- MappingTreeItem now takes the keyword augmented_classes to define its origin class augmentation schema.
- Using a path delimiter with a trailing single asterisk wildcard "/*" returns only items at that level.
- setup.py doesn't clean up the directory anymore. It has to be transferred into a shell script.
- module augmentedtree.abc is renamed to augmentedtree.abstractbaseclasses due to interfering with the abc package.
v0.1a0 The selection rework; selection of tree items now work as intended.Release v0.1a0
- The new class PathMap provides the select and where methods, which are used and redirected by AugmentedTree and TreeItemSelection
- AugmentedTree and TreeItemSelection now have a pathmap-property
- It is now possible to search for 'name is value' like conditions within the where method by supplying a 'name/value' search part.
- Via iter_selection AugmentedTree and TreeItemSelection iterates trough their tree items, returning each tree item's primekey and primevalue, which are in case of an mapping the key, value pair and in case of a sequence the index and value.
- Multiple connected question mark wildcard (unix file pattern) are now implemented correctly.
- Multiple search path parts as an or-condition now work properly, when used as the last part of select
- where selections now consider or-conditions correctly.
- select and where were reworked to work properly.
- A empty TreeItemSelection now returns an empty list if it is sliced by [:] equal to [ALL_ITEMS] instead of None. This is a more expected result.
- Everything considered to be related with the selection of tree items is put into new module treeitemselection.
- Unix file pattern star '*' wildcards now support a better and precise selection of tree items. Read the docs at Getting all unknown items of a specific item
- Meta_attributes of items are now tuples of the meta attributes name and value to be able to search for name is value queries. Prior to this only values were considered.
- The treeitem attribute of AugmentedTree and TreeItemSelection now supports slicing.
- Changed keys within the nested example data in the chapter *basic usage' of the documentation.
- UnixFilePatternPart, RegularExpressionPart will be replaced by UnixFilePatternParts, RegularExpressionParts since they can hold one to many tree path parts.
v0.0a2 Code maintenance, further documentationRelease v0.0a2
- added normalize_path_of_tree to documentation
- added doctest to package.rst for normalize_path_of_tree
- made the setup.py more convenient by adding cleaning directory, since clean argument didn't work with setuptools
- augmentedtree.core.normalize_path_of_tree ignores other data types than str, int or float within the path creation.