Update contribution guidelines for maintainers
This issue is not a duplicate, I've searched the Issue Tracker
This issue is not a question, I'm aware that I can submit questions via Mastodon, Twitter, Email, Reddit or Matrix
This issue is a content request, and not a bug report, feature request, or anything other
What are you missing or what could be improved?
Beyond existing guidelines for external contributors & translators, it would be nice to have the same kind of workflow for maintainers.
What is the solution you'd like to see?
- Workflow describing how maintainers should contribute to the project (clone, pull, push to
dev? or create issue branches & submit merge requests, like external contributors?)
- Workflow describing how maintainers should handle Merge Requests
- Workflow describing how to use Netlify's display previews for Merge Requests: https://docs.netlify.com/site-deploys/deploy-previews/
- Workflow describing how to use Netlify's branch deploy for the
- Workflow describing how maintainers should handle Releases (merge of
- Workflow describing how maintainers should handle Hotfixes to
- Instructions for maintainers concerning conflicts during merges
Do you have additional comments?
See Issue #8 (closed).