Improvements to Settings Module
Some UI issues
- Default height of the settings is greater than 768px
- Category ToolButtons (sideview) text should be left justified. It's better to use QListWidget instead of QToolButton
Option to save/cancel the changed settings.All changes are saved automatically.
Some missing settings
- Settings for global hotkeys - wcm will take care of this.
- Settings to save user folders (XDG User Directories)
Power Manager needs settings for
On AC Power,
- Settings for managing keymaps (keyboard layouts) - wcm will take care of this.
- Settings for managing startup services
- Network settings should support creating wifi hotspots
- Options to Save/Cancel the settings