N-sided die for chattymotes
Chattymotes has the
/dice command, which is nice, but a bit limited:
- I believe it rolls two dice, but a user may wish to roll one die without performing mental post-processing on the result.
- A user may wish to roll an N-sided die for games which require one.
- The grammar of the output is wrong. Currently it says
USER rolls a dice. It shows NUMBER.
- If any arguments are supplied, there is no chat output.
I propose the following new syntax for the command:
/dice [faces] [count], in which both arguments are positive integers.
- The default number of faces is 6.
- The default die count is 1.
- The output in case count == 1 is
USER rolls a FACES-sided die. It shows NUMBER.
- The output in case count > 1 is
USER rolls COUNT FACES-sided dice. They total NUMBER.
To upload designs, you'll need to enable LFS and have admin enable hashed storage. More information