Google Oauth Profile Images appear to be broken
At some point in the last month, I noticed that Google Oauth was throwing a 400 error when trying to pull the Profile image on v1.80
Prior to this it had been working.
Interestingly rolling back to v1.7.0 fixes the issue, and in a somewhat related note, while testing I also noticed that user-submitted images (via email and password) were crisp on v1.7.0 but blurry on v1.8.0. I don't know if this is related.
No browser errors are thrown on v1.8.0 except the browser reports that image is unreachable.
Basic run down of my environment:
E2-Medium instance running in GCP Ghost:Alpine blog with MariaDB in Docker Containers. Commento and Postgres in Docker Containers via Docker-Compose (see attached)
Blog is at example.com and Comments are at comments.example.com
Both are behind a Nginx reverse proxy using let'sencrypt certs, and DNS is handled in Cloudflare. VM only accepts incoming traffic from Cloudflare IPv4 for security.
Tested in Safari, Chrome, Edge, and Firefox with Cloudflare caching set to development mode and firewall rules temporarily disabled (including opening VM to all incoming traffic on ports 80 and 443.)
Note: Attached docker-compose.yml has been modified to obscure actual keys, secrets, ports, URI, and DB passwords.docker-compose.yml