The first phase of the coding will be for collecting the useful data for the organization from
Since our community website based on Django we can use igitt-django which can do most of the initial work for us or we can directly use the caching mechanism provided by
IGitt if this PR will be merged before our coding period begin.
We can directly use
igitt-django in our community repo but then we have to serialise & unserialise the cache for each build. Or we can implement it into webservices and use our apis data into the community repo(Going for the second one for now as we can hit the api limit for the first one).
- Add Newcomer Gamification cEP to README.md
- Serialize all the issues of coala on GitLab
- org/crop.py: Fix contributors cron failure
- Serialize all the Mrs of coala on GitLab
- Serialize all the issues of coala on GitHub
- Implement IGitt caching mechanism
- Fetch refined list of newcomers into webservices repo
- Write Blog post
- Create demo PR: Gitter Messages, Analyise and Import to community repo.
- Import the analysis of the messages in Django data models
- Do textual analysis of the Gitter messages data
- Write blog post
- Add filter_merge_requests method to IGitt
- Implement logging to webservices repo
- Serialize all the Mrs of coala on GitHub