sparse documentation for expect_check()
The official documentation of
expect_check() is only documenting the parameters, but gives no hint on the usage. Some things I would like to see in the documentation at this point:
- what is the interface that the checker function should have, especially parameters and types
- what is that function supposed to return? It seems that "1" does what I want, but is that intentional or just coincidence?
- am I permitted to e.g. call
will_return()in this function to avoid having to set that in the testcase?
- if the mocked function has multiple parameters, is there a way to see all of them at once in the checker function?
- the sentence about allocating the event parameter looks to me as if it would be interesting more to cmocka developers than users
To upload designs, you'll need to enable LFS and have an admin enable hashed storage. More information