Improvements to `gitlab-omnibus` for GA
In order to go GA with our
gitlab-omnibus chart, we should make a few improvements:
- Support external PG and Redis
- Support passing arbitrary
gitlab.rbconfig data in like the
- Support bringing your own SSL certificates, instead of LE.
These would allow more users to take advantage of this chart, with the most common scenarios addressed, without falling back to the harder to use
Finally we should also document a few key items:
- How to back up the data (DB, repo's, registry, etc.) (We can document this for GA, but need to get to providing built-in support soon: #27).
- How to export the data, and then re-import it for when we launch the new