Types of changes
What types of changes does your code introduce? Check all the boxes that apply:
- Bug fix (non-breaking change which fixes an issue),
- [-] New feature (non-breaking change which adds functionality),
- [-] Breaking change (fix or feature that would cause existing functionality to change),
All following must be checked:
- I have checked there is no similar merge request on the track,
- I have read the CONTRIBUTING document.
- My code follows the code style of this project.
- I have updated the documentation accordingly.
- I have added tests to cover my changes.
- All new and existing tests passed.
Solve memory issue problem when ressampling