Desk Review QA: Bugged Values
How often do over-valued or under-valued properties get spotted on desk review? That question is tricky, because we don't know the universe of under- and over-valued properties. In order to get an estimate of this question, please do the following:
- Modify 3_sf_valuation to include a step where appropriate (maybe after 6). In this step, randomly select 100 properties, and create the indicator DR_QA. For 50 of those properties, replace their fitted_value with one that is randomly between 60% and 90% of the original value. For the other 50, replace the fitted_value with one that is between 110% and 140% of the original value. Save the original value
- Modify 5_export&visualize so that the list of DR_QA PINs and values are exported and saved.
- When one of these PINs is identified in desk review, comment it with "DR_QA1"
- Set a calendar event for yourself and everyone performing desk review to revert all DR_QA values back to their model values before the Township mails. It would be very stupid to accidentally mail these values.
- Modify our reporting scripts so that we do not report DR_QA values in the preliminary diagnostics reports.
- Modify our reporting scripts to calculate the % of DR_QA values caught in desk review.