"tag_local_identifier" has disapeard when downloading data with "getMovebankData"
Andrea and Teague brought to my attention that the "tag_local_identifier" is not included anymore in the move/moveStack when downloading the data with
getMovebankData. The column still exists when downloading the data directly from the Movebank webpage, and it definitively existed last time I checked. I went through the code, but could not find the issue. I checked, and it is included when getting acc data with
getMovebankNonLocationData. Here an example (its a large study, so I just downloaded the last days):
library(move) login <- movebankLogin() gps <- getMovebankData(study=74496970, login=login, timestamp_start="20140710000000000") str(gps) acc <- getMovebankNonLocationData(74496970, login=login, timestamp_start="20140710000000000") str(acc)