2020-07-02 ODD working group weekly meeting #1
- @filipe.rinaldi.arm Filipe Rinaldi (ARM)
- David Van Geyn (AutonomouStuff)
- @sstrahm Stephane Strahm (Kalray)
- @aicarmark Cheng Chen (AutoCore)
- @jitrc Jit Ray Chowdhury
- @gbiggs Geoffrey Biggs (Autoware Foundation)
- @JWhitleyWork Josh Whitney (Autoware Foundation)
- @mitsudome-r Ryosuke Mitsudome (TierIV)
- @Igata-ctrl Hiroshi Igata (TierIV)
- Mission of ODD Working Group
- Understanding and documenting the process for defining an ODD and its scenarios
- Understanding and documenting what information we need to specify for an ODD
- Understanding and documenting what information we need to specify for a scenario
- Define an ODD and creating its scenarios
- Theme "Building-to-building transport of cargo that will include indoor travel"
- Meeting Cadence
- Rough Schedule (will discuss in meeting #2 (closed))
- @mitsudome-r create & share table of ODD definition resources.
- @Igata-ctrl will ask some of the members to compare NHTSA and other definitions and provide comment.
EVE autonomy (a cargo delivery example) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RvEMZ0EBYts
To upload designs, you'll need to enable LFS and have admin enable hashed storage. More information