New full-screen layout 'Dashboard'. Code refactoring. Add "Multi-Lined Labels" setting. New menu button styling options + more...
- New full-screen layout 'Dashboard'
- Code refactoring to allow new full-screen layout
- Update ArcMenu code that handles menu alignment on Dash to Panel position change event. Note - Dash to Panel recently reworked panel positions to allow different panel positions for each monitor, update Arc Menu accordingly.
- Merge menuButtonDash and menuButtonPanel into one class menuButton
- Code refactoring of class names and variables for better clarity
- Keep menu items highlighted when context menu open
- Add "Multi-Lined Labels" setting to help alleviate truncated labels on grid style layouts
- Refactor and simplify keyboard navigation code
- Cancel tool-tip showing event when context menu is opened.
- Fix hotkey issue that enabled
SUPER_Rhotkey by default.
- Add additional Distro Icons
- New menu button styling options