Version 30 of ArcMenu has been released
Hi from the ArcMenu Team
This has been a busy time for us as we have made many changes and updates to the ArcMenu code base and improved ArcMenu substantially, as you can see below is a list of just some of these features and updates to ArcMenu, we think this has probably been the most significant release yet of ArcMenu to date bringing tighter integration with gnome-shell and dash to panel, we hope you like these new features and fixes and look forward to hopefully bringing you more in the near future.
- Please note: for those who download from Gnome extensions v30 is currently awaiting a code review and should hopefully be available shortly.
Feature list for version 30 of ArcMenu
- Your applications
- Software (from Gnome software)
- Built in calculator search
2. 4k scaling support
3. Improved Wayland and x11 support
4. External devices and bookmark support
- HDD drives
- USB Thumb drives
5. Dash to Panel integration
6. Customization support
7. Re-order menu items
8. Tighter Gnome integration (search provider mechanism)
- ArcMenu now provides the search provider mechanism by which ArcMenu can now expose its search capabilities to GNOME Shell. When the user types anything in the ArcMenu's search entry, the text is forwarded to all known search providers within Gnome shell, and the results are relayed back for display.