Ported client side API calls from sync to async
Fixes (#36 )
I Have ported client Side API calls from sync to async.
Initially, There was a warning -
Synchronous XMLHttpRequest on the main thread is deprecated because of its detrimental effects to the end user's experience. For more help, check https://xhr.spec.whatwg.org/.
This warning has been fixed now !!
Testing - I have tested this locally, and it works fine.
Changes done in :-
I wanted to point out some issues, I was wondering why in
inside checkWebsite function : 1964 is used, when there are a total of 1989 keys in the
In the above PR I have set -
len_domain_list = Object.keys(domainsList).length;,
and used it to iterate till the last key.
I'll also attach the screenshots for reference-