Make detection of semantic versions more robust
Currently, the logic to detect a semantic version is too lenient. As a result, the version sorting can produce unexpected results.
The logic for detecting a semantic version should be as follows:
- In the case the string starts with a "v"
- Require the second character to be a number
- Require the string after the "v" to either contain a "." or be parsable as a number
- In the case the string does not start with a "v"
- Require the first character to be a number
- Require the string to either contain a "." or be parsable as a number
Otherwise, treat the version as a name.
To upload designs, you'll need to enable LFS and have admin enable hashed storage. More information