Evaluate potential default UI header and footer content capabilities
The default UI currently has a header and footer that can't be customized without forking the UI project. This limitation may block people from using it for rapid site prototyping and evaluation. It's also a potential roadblock for us using it for docs.antora.org.
We need to decide:
- Do we want add the ability for users to inject content that is originally from an AsciiDoc file in a docs component or playbook/playbook project?
- What other minimally-intrusive/minimally-complex ways could we help them input their own content into the default UI header and footer?
- Should we evaluate the header and footer capabilities separately?
- What core components would these capabilities affect, if any?
- Are there any proposed solutions that could be implemented in the timeframe we want to publish docs.antora.org versus forking the UI and directly customizing the templates for the docs site?